Hi Everyone! Well spring is finally here and we couldn't be happier! Both Felix and I are more than happy to trade the indoors and taxes for warm breezes, sunshine, bird singing and all things spring! We've been on heaps of walks, visits with friends and family, and the like. Poppa and Granny Bailey were up last weekend and even babysat so Scott and I could go on a date! How novel! (Hot Fuzz was very funny).
As well, things are coming along on the 'garage'. The gravel drainage layer is up (see pic of boom) and this weekend we hope to get the mulch, soil and plants completed! On the inside the wiring is completed as is most of the insulating and drywalling. It's very exciting to be so close to being done!
Anyways, will post more soon. . . Love Lindsay
ps. feel free to comment away - I've unlocked it!


1 comment:
Can you show a detail of the roof edge? Are those bricks I see behind the parapet wall?
Post a Comment